Beloved family dog nearly dies after eating main ingredient used in brewing beer

A warning to brewers…-PGA


As many beer lovers know, making your own brew in the comfort of your home is becoming more and more popular.

But as one Michigan family recently learned, brewers need to make sure their pets don’t get into one ingredient in particular.

“I knew hops were bad for dogs, deadly for dogs, and didn’t think that he could get at it,” Gary Schlaff told WXYZ.

Want to read more? Please click…


Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.